You could win a free pair of tickets to watch Joe Root and his England cricketing heroes take on Chris Gayle and the might of The West Indies, at the first of the five Royal London One Day Internationals.
For each individual marketing data order completed by Thursday August 31st 2017, you will be entered in to the prize draw for the pair of tickets. It’s as simple as that really!
Under the floodlights at Emirates Old Trafford is always a special occasion – don’t miss out on your opportunity to be there.
Date: Tuesday September 19th 2017
Time: Game starts at 12:30pm – expected to finish at 8:15pm
Venue: Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
Complete the form below to register your interest
Winners will be announced 31/08/17.
*Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the below terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is The Media Octopus (company no. 082999214) whose registered office is at Longely House, Longely Lane, Manchester, M22 4SY.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize is non-transferrable and can-not be exchanged for a monetary value.
- The prize does not include any transport to and from the venue.
- The prize does not include any overnight accommodation.
- The prize winner will need to adhere to the supporter T&C’s of the venue, Emirates Old Trafford
- All costs associated with the fulfilment of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winner will be notified by email or text after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation (DPA 1998) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Media Octopus and not to any other party.
- The Media Octopus may use your information for internal marketing purposes, i.e, a monthly newsletter.
- The Media Octopus is a Direct Marketing Assocation (DMA) Member, operating compliantly under guidance provided by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).