We feel a little customer appreciation is in order ✨
We are giving away 2 x pairs of tickets to the 2017 Community Shield at Wembley Stadium*, courtesy of this month’s newsletter sponsor Club Wembley.
Teams will be announced 27th May, following the final day of the Premier League Season.
Complete the form below to register your interest
Winners will be announced via live video across our social media platforms on 13/04/17.
*Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the below terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is The Media Octopus (company no. 082999214) whose registered office is at Longely House, Longely Lane, Manchester, M22 4SY.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 10/04/2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete the attached web form, and share with your friends on Facebook and LinkedIn using the share buttons below.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 2x pairs of Match tickets to the 2017 Community Shield Final at Wembley Stadium, London, HA9 0WS ONLY. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included in the prize.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen on 13/04/2017 by drawing names from a hat, which will be streamed via live video on our social media platforms, Twitter and Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by email or text after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation (DPA 1998) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Media Octopus and not to any other party.
- The Media Octopus may use your information for internal marketing purposes, i.e, a monthly newsletter.
- The Media Octopus is a Direct Marketing Assocation (DMA) Member, operating compliantly under guidance provided by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).