This is an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive with good experience, analytical prowess and hard working enthusiasm to join our rapidly expanding team, as part of a rising Manchester Digital Agency.
We work with all manner of clients from household brands through to small independents. We cover all digital marketing channels from PPC to design and social media to email. We’re a young and exciting company to work for and we’re looking for someone who fits well within the team.
Agency experience is preferred but not necessarily required if you are the right candidate with a decent portfolio of experience.
We are looking for a candidate who can come in and add something special to our PPC team. The role will require you to build strong working relationships with new and existing clients, understand their business model and report on their PPC performance. Experience with using excel for reporting is essential and knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups and other formula’s would be beneficial. PPC is very technical and data driven so maths skills and qualifications will be an advantage.
You will be responsible for providing research and analysis on both internal and external paid search accounts and for finding and presenting ideas on how to drive down costs and increase conversions.
As an agency, we focus heavily on multichannel marketing, as such any work you do will be in conjunction with other mediums such as Social, Email or SEO.
- Create, develop, optimise and maintain client PPC campaigns based on KPI’s
- Competently manage internal and external client PPC budgets
- Provide as required – daily, weekly and monthly reporting – back to your line manager
- Make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve campaign objectives
- Actively monitor the PPC community
- Strive to continue to actively learn and improve skills
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months experience of managing PPC Campaigns
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of social PPC
- Knowledge of display advertising
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Relevant Google Partner and Bing Accredited Professional qualifications
- Experience and understanding of relevant PPC tools
- Strong, personable, effective communicator and presenter
- Highly organised
- Fun business working environment with monthly target based incentives
- Client centric agency
- Location-M33-Sale- Adjacent to metro link tram stop
- Working hours-Mon-Fri 9-5.30
- Access to additional benefits such as an Employee Healthcare Scheme
- Ongoing training and career support
- Conference budget
- Negotiable depending on experience
Interested? Email your CV to [email protected]