The Media Octopus is a data driven marketing agency and we are currently looking for a bright, enthusiastic Content & Social Media Executive to come and join our team and work alongside some exciting clients.
The successful candidate would be working across a number of different digital disciplines and would have a real opportunity to learn and develop, whilst making an impact on some high-profile clients. By developing organic social and content strategies, you would be an integral part of the team, in a role that will develop and evolve along with the fast paced, changing environment of digital advertising
The successful candidate would need:
- A passion and demonstrable social media and content development experience and an understanding of their value to achieve client objectives
- Solid experience in digital tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics) to provide MI and drive activity
- An overall interest in digital media and the ability to translate that into recommendations and strategies for clients
- To be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, whilst having the ability to turn things around quickly
- To plan, organise and manage time effectively whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- To be confident to be able to bring new ideas and suggestions to strategy sessions
- Be competent in Microsoft office products
Measures of success – In three months, you would have:
- Developed a strong understanding of the relevant client industries and the role social/content plays in influencing their success
- Created and implemented digital strategies for each for each of these brands, and reported on their success.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a vibrant agency environment with a real opportunity to make an impact on a growing and dynamic business.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and all suitable applicants will be contacted asap to discuss the position in more detail.